Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
I'm just here to bust the guys balls not f up his marriage.
Being spotted in a strip club is far from a marriage breaker.

Will say there were literally hundreds of very very attractive strippers roaming around in there. I’d never seen anything like that place and I’ve been to a few of them all around the globe.

But a $120 service charge to take even a penny out of the ATM. Big awakening for me!

Being spotted in a strip club is far from a marriage breaker.

Will say there were literally hundreds of very very attractive strippers roaming around in there. I’d never seen anything like that place and I’ve been to a few of them all around the globe.

But a $120 service charge to take even a penny out of the ATM. Big awakening for me!
That depends on your wife and what you told her you were doing.
A family friend is a bouncer in what sounds like the same rhino.
Dude makes bank!

Cam H is a great (positive) personality and a decent role model for new hunters; I also like UA hunting gear because it breathes well and the pattern works great for the terrain I hunt. Didn’t know / didn’t care CH was sponsored by them.

That being said - his story isn’t that impressive to me. Much like Jocko, David Goggins, and the like; their endurance/physical feats they tout are busch league and not even worth writing down (to me).

It’s good motivation for the average person to aspire to. Clearly he’s successfully mastered social media but in the scheme of things that matter to this group in particular (lifetime DIY/public land hunters) his endorsements of products fall flat.

Last edited:
My ex once said I was the most reliable person she knew in an emergency or a dangerous situation.
Funny there were no looks or personality comments. Well,I do have good hair,she said. Take off the damn hat.

Cam H is a great (positive) personality and a decent role model for new hunters; I also like UA hunting gear because it breathes well and the pattern works great for the terrain I hit. Didn’t know / didn’t care CH was sponsored by them.

That being said - his story isn’t that impressive to me. Much like Jocko, David Goggins, and the like; their endurance/physical feats they tout are busch league and not even worth writing down (to me).

It’s good motivation for the average person to aspire to. Clearly he’s successfully mastered social media but in the scheme of things that matter to this group in particular (lifetime DIY/public land hunters) his endorsements of products fall flat.
Wait wait wait. I keep looking for the sarcasm indicator but I'm not seeing it.

Let's not lump Cam with Jocko and Goggins who are 20 year military veterans and former Seals. Surviving seal training and serving as a seal for any period of time is enough of a physical feat to deserve respect from anyone.

Let's not lump Cam with Jocko and Goggins who are 20 year military veterans and former Seals. Surviving seal training and serving as a seal for any period of time is enough of a physical feat to deserve respect from anyone.
They are a bit, off, tho still,no disrespect.
I do like Jocko.Seems decent,for an occifer...Goggins is nuts LOL. IMHO
I might have let them in my boat, back in the day.

@ajricketts - I’m not knocking anything about their military background in my commentary. My comment is specifically about their endurance/physical achievements they regularly serve up on social media and have in their respective books (which I’ve enjoyed mind you). It doesn’t impress me. On top of that CH is a fair-weather hunter:

769BC0F3-4748-4980-86B1-93A14D761C07.jpg

OG 12th Mountain Division out of Camp Hale - now that’s a group I personally admire.

Last edited:
You can't deny the miles that CH runs, strange but impressive.

That being said, Jocko & Goggins are next level IMO, and Goggin's mind does not think like the rest of us, that guy is just plain incomparable, no other like him.

I don't normally brag on myself but this thread made me have to check... can still touch the grass in front of my toes IN a pair of Mucks no less. Thanks all you stiff fellas, for making me feel young and spry 😁😁😁

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back