Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
? He's in his 50s and healthier than 99.9% of the American population. I'm sure he will be just fine...what his knees hurt when he is 60? 70? Let me know when. That isn't the rest of the population
Fwiw
I remember Joe Rogan telling cam in a podcast that he is talking way to many IBUPROFEN each day and that he needs to get all of his pain figured out.

This is the book I referred to earlier. It was published in 2006. Cam wrote about about hunting public. I think he was a runner at the time but didn’t lift weights. His friend Roy was a real badass. Normal guy who was overweight but still got it done. There’s old videos out there of Roy and Cam. Roy took a fall while sheep hunting(I think) and died.

View attachment 208854
Read it around 2008 wasn't bad

I remember a JR and CH podcast where they said that Cam can't touch his toes. I wont trust his clothing recommendation until he improves his flexibility.

I was college wrestler in the lower weights where dudes are supposed to be bendy and I haven’t ever been able to touch my toes.

You can touch your toes?
tenor.gif

I follow Cam Hanes on IG. Some pretty funny stuff there, ad nauseam. He's got over a million followers. That alone will result in some company folding into an agent suck for that advertising/marketing reach. I have seen some good content from him, a few weeks ago he facetimed a school teacher who surprised a young kid (a big fan) in his classroom after recess. He'd apparently written Cam a letter.

If any of the rest of you are in IG - I suggest following him, and then following this guy. His comments are always so damn funny. And often times Hanes will fire back. Excellent material. Here's his comment on the UA goodbye..

33B0C003-41D1-4A0C-A43C-B572C1828196.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back