Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Y’all are missing the obvious front-runner. Gotta keep comfortable at the ranch lodge.

Love, hate, or act like you don’t know Cameron and Rogan all you want. These guys have an incredible reach. Cameron is a big reason why we see hunters packing in 8 miles. An inspiration for many.
Inspiring hunters packing in 8 miles by not owning a real pack and road hunting on private ranches?

I don’t follow Cames exploits, maybe he hunted differently 10 years ago…

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I find his personality a little over the top but the backstory seems to be he was the son of an alcoholic and that he had no direction in life as a young man and wrecked his truck and got a DUI and has made a lot of positive changes over the years and channeled his energy into hunting and fitness so his kids still have their dad around and he has inspired others to upgrade their life so I gotta respect some of that.

@3855WIN Who's acting? Had to Google him.to see what you all were talking about, it wasn't a dig on your man crush bro. Flip your flat bill back around and down a chill pill with a shot of mtn ops

To be honest I find his personality a little over the top but the backstory seems to be he was the son of an alcoholic and that he had no direction in life as a young man and wrecked his truck and got a DUI and has made a lot of positive changes over the years and channeled his energy into hunting and fitness so his kids still have their dad around and he has inspired others to upgrade their life so I gotta respect some of that.
Woah woah woah don’t spoil a good character assassination thread with humanizing details.

;)

I know that UA shed a bunch of their athletes the last couple of years. He’s got a great following, but also is on the older side for what I presume is UAs target demo… would be curious if they keep their other hunting pro staff. I also imagine that Cam had a decent contract, a lot of companies in the outdoor industry drop their iconic/legacy athletes when corporate folks get involved. K2 skis for instance was sold and immediately dropped Seth Morrison who was probably their most iconic athlete of all time. “Who’s this old dude and why do we pay him x dollars?”

I think adding Cam to their team would be a no brainer for a lot of companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inspiring hunters packing in 8 miles by not owning a real pack and road hunting on private ranches?

I don’t follow Cames exploits, maybe he hunted differently 10 years ago…
When he first hit the scene, he was a backcountry bowhunter hunter who hunted public. He was with Eastmans and wrote a book called Backcountry Bowhunting. He inspired a lot of people back then, myself included. This was before he bulked up.

I can't believe it took this long to find Cam's next sponsor. With some serious arm twisting from none other than MLB hall of famer Frank Thomas AKA The Big Hurt and several other retired athletes, Cam has joined the team of over the hill athletes at:

Nugenix Total-T

Packed with Eurycoma longifolia Extract— A Gamechanger For Male Performance, Testofen®— The Revolutionary Key Natural Extract That Reinvents Men, ElevATP®— The “Sports Nutrition Ingredient Of 2018”, Boron— The Micronutrient to Support Male T-levels, and a bunch of other ingredients that I can't pronounce to form the must have supplement for every guy that wants to keep hammering either in the field or around the house.

whatever blows yur skirtup.
Can't fault anyone making it into the limelight I guess.
I just don't have enough fingers to count the jobs/things he does , in one day. Oh,and work a full time job......

This is the book I referred to earlier. It was published in 2006. Cam wrote about about hunting public. I think he was a runner at the time but didn’t lift weights. His friend Roy was a real badass. Normal guy who was overweight but still got it done. There’s old videos out there of Roy and Cam. Roy took a fall while sheep hunting(I think) and died.

B53EB277-973A-4FD4-832E-E5209C584D17.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back