Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
no way FL. Possibly Sitka or Kuiu (voted) but could totally see something else. Got to think hunting that is trying to get into the workout apparel side of hunting.

As far as CH goes cant blame a guy that worked his way to the top through the industry for a long time, still works a full time job. He did pleny of public land hunting prior to getting far enough to get publicity private land ranch hunts. HE for sure gets overwhelming and preachy at times.

I dont see him getting his own brand, doesnt appear to be into that side of things. I ahve always been surprised UA stuck with the hunting lines for this long. must have some fans somewhere not sure ive ever seen anyone in the woods wearing it.

I didn't know who this dude was and just looked at his website. His store has thing thing for sale.
1642036980849.png
Questions: Will this help me kill monster bulls to post on popular hunting social media sites like LinkedIn? Are you meant to throw it at elk? Play music they enjoy to lure them in? What kind of music do elk listen to anyway? (I'm new to this, LOL.)

All the belt buckles were sold out or I'd have for sure been throwing them at private land elk (monster bulls only) in Montana next fall.

I didn't know who this dude was and just looked at his website. His store has thing thing for sale.
View attachment 208786
Questions: Will this help me kill monster bulls to post on popular hunting social media sites like LinkedIn? Are you meant to throw it at elk? Play music they enjoy to lure them in? What kind of music do elk listen to anyway? (I'm new to this, LOL.)

All the belt buckles were sold out or I'd have for sure been throwing them at private land elk (monster bulls only) in Montana next fall.
I’m definitely gonna use this thing for locator bugles.

View attachment 208786

No it won’t help you kill monster bulls but you can listen to awful music on it while you get hammered

no way FL. Possibly Sitka or Kuiu (voted) but could totally see something else. Got to think hunting that is trying to get into the workout apparel side of hunting.

As far as CH goes cant blame a guy that worked his way to the top through the industry for a long time, still works a full time job. He did pleny of public land hunting prior to getting far enough to get publicity private land ranch hunts. HE for sure gets overwhelming and preachy at times.

I dont see him getting his own brand, doesnt appear to be into that side of things. I ahve always been surprised UA stuck with the hunting lines for this long. must have some fans somewhere not sure ive ever seen anyone in the woods wearing it.
I wear it as my base layer. the outter clothing could never geta good fit

You can’t run a marathon everyday and expect to live a long, healthy life.

You can’t run a marathon everyday and expect to live a long, healthy life.
? He's in his 50s and healthier than 99.9% of the American population. I'm sure he will be just fine...what his knees hurt when he is 60? 70? Let me know when. That isn't the rest of the population

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back