• Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
BTW great article in the last Bugle.
Thanks! That was a fun one to write. Geist was a man of ideas and intellect, well worth celebrating. Other "celebrities"? Well, I'm not so sure about. (I have spoken to Cam Hayes a time or two and he seems a nice enough guy. I don't care what brands support him. In the least. Let him buy underwear like the rest of us.)

Guess he will have to buy his own 5 figure reservation and cwmu tags from now on if he wants to run through the woods with an arrow knocked.

Looks like Cam and UA split. I know there was a change.org from antis trying to get UA to sever the relationship and his Instagram post sure seems like it was them and not him who ended it.

Who picks him up? Like him or not, he resonates with the younger community and the Joe Rogan crowd that encourages hunting as a form of organic food gathering.
Joe Rogan what a joke. :(

-k89q9tRqmaZzUm8KkXazkhyc_xDl3pGkuPIvSKaeAo.jpg

I think Cam Hanes is the most positive person (and hunter) I have ever seen or heard. His bizarre ideas of training while purposely dehydrated, the ultra-marathoning, and his use of steroids are a turn off to me, but I wish him well.

Hush is sponsored by First Lite? That just seems so incongruous.

I think Cam Hanes is the most positive person (and hunter) I have ever seen or heard. His bizarre ideas of training while purposely dehydrated, the ultra-marathoning, and his use of steroids are a turn off to me, but I wish him well.

Hush is sponsored by First Lite? That just seems so incongruous.
It does and so does the idea of Cam being with FL. I might be forced to leave their hashtag out of my grip n grins now.

rogan is not that bad lol. I would actually like to see Randy talk with him on the podcast. Would be an interesting conversation. Imagine if Randy was able to talk about the dumb crap montana is trying to pull with MFWP. Regardless hopefully Cam gets paid. Cant hate on a guy that does what he loves for a living even if its a little weird haha.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back