Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
? He's in his 50s and healthier than 99.9% of the American population. I'm sure he will be just fine...what his knees hurt when he is 60? 70? Let me know when. That isn't the rest of the population
Read a little on long distance running, specifically marathon lengths, is damaging to the body - specifically heart disease. Running one everyday is a ticket to a shorter life.

So people with pre existing conditions? Come on now. Choosing how to interpret research...even the guy doing the research still says it's a benefit to most
Screenshot_20220112-195128_Chrome.jpg

? He's in his 50s and healthier than 99.9% of the American population. I'm sure he will be just fine...what his knees hurt when he is 60? 70? Let me know when. That isn't the rest of the population

Let’s see how healthy he looks when he stops juicing. He’s gonna look like a loose sweater on a wire hanger.

Last edited:
So people with pre existing conditions? Come on now. Choosing how to interpret research...even the guy doing the research still says it's a benefit to most
View attachment 208801
Do you want me to post 20 articles saying different?

I’ve run a marathon. I know the pain it takes to train. Your example above ran two half marathons. He is not running 26 miles every day like Cam. Every day. The number I read years ago was 8 miles was the dividing line - roughly 60 minutes of hard running. We can start a side bet to see when Cam has his first heart attack.

I’ve run a marathon. I know the pain it takes to train. Your example above ran two half marathons. He is not running 26 miles every day like Cam. Every day. The number I read years ago was 8 miles was the dividing line - roughly 60 minutes of hard running. We can start a side bet to see when Cam has his first heart attack.
I'll go 70+

MTN OPS BRO! Lol this thread is hilarious hating on a guy being successful living his life.. different than most but why does it matter
I’m not hating, I’m sure he’s a good guy. If someone wanted to pay for me to hunt the San Carlos reservation I’d do it too.

But I still roll my eyes at people thinking his bulls don’t cost $10,000 plus and his fitness isn’t drug assisted.

It's a tough gig when you carve your teeth on Public land hunts (and write poorly about them), then transition to bought private land tags. Fred Bear would be proud?

Keep hammerin'

Disagree. That may have been your experience experience but it’s not everyones.

I know a lot of ultra runners. There are people who, with no training, can just run a marathon.

There are also people who just aren’t built for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t believe he was with them to begin with. How weird is it that someone who’s identity his built around going all in and being as great as you can be, would be sponsored by UA.

“I love cars. I’m a car snob. I enjoy the finer things in life” - says a guy from the front seat of his Kia Soul.
Same with Remi Warren

I'd rather look like him or Sly Stallone at 70 than the average American. America's gov't (pfizer) now makes a chewable boner pill too so you should be able to keep hammering to 90 with the appropriate regiment of supps.

I listened to Snyder podcast I believe where he said that cam has to take a bunch of advil just to get out of bed. So there is that.

Back