Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Have any of the old timers on here noticed a significant jump in hunting pressure since social media made it "cool". Im not from out west but I know in my neck of the woods duck dynasty absolutely ruined duck hunting. Sad to say but I feel like turkey hunting will be the next victim.
Matt Rinella might have some stories for you

I met him at a BHA wild game cook-off my wife and I competed in. Remi, Randy, Steve Rinella, and Tony Licata, then still at Field and Stream were the judges. My wife absolutely adored Randy and Remi after talking to them before and during the cook-off. It should also be said that Tony was a hell of a nice guy too.
@wa_archer & I competed in that one as well. Good times, but the judges screwed us by not holding firm on the finish time...

I know this is just a business decision but c'mon. How much money is Firstlite paying these guys? at least UA owners aren't openly trying to stop hunting. I may have to start lumping Remi into the group with HUSH, B&R etc. that will just be a bad day for the outdoors industry.

I know this is just a business decision but c'mon. How much money is Firstlite paying these guys? at least UA owners aren't openly trying to stop hunting. I may have to start lumping Remi into the group with HUSH, B&R etc. that will just be a bad day for the outdoors industry.
My guess is the pay days are big! Brian Call had some emails leaked where he wanted something like $40,000 for a part year deal with kifaru

Back