Yeti GOBOX Collection

Call your Senators! CPW Commission Confirmation Vote - Delayed Again! Now Tues, 12 Mar!

sonya lewis.

i'm curious if she's a mind already made up type. i really have no idea though.
based on her voting history and being a main sponsor of SB24-131 Prohibiting Carrying Firearms in Sensitive Spaces, I am going to guess she is voting with Polis.

Actually scratch that.. she is definitely with Polis. She was the major sponsor in 2022 of

SB22-031

Prohibit Hunting Bobcat Lynx And Mountain Lion

I wouldn't waste your time contacting her... unless you are going to literally carpet bomb her with contact ha (sarcasm font for those that don't know I was kidding)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't waste your time contacting her... unless you are going to literally carpet bomb her with contact ha

If you're set on alienating this person, then continue to carpet bomb them w/ emails.

If you know you don't have that vote, but want to work on a relationship in the hopes to change their minds later on other issues, then maybe just thank them for listening and pick a better battle.

If you're set on alienating this person, then continue to carpet bomb them w/ emails.

If you know you don't have that vote, but want to work on a relationship in the hopes to change their minds later on other issues, then maybe just thank them for listening and pick a better battle.
Ben, I was being sarcastic, I should have clarified but I know that @TOGIE knows me well enough to know I was kidding.

Ben, I was being sarcastic, I should have clarified but I know that @TOGIE knows me well enough to know I was kidding.

i've probably already sent too many e-mails. the most recent one probably being too sassy to recover to from.

whatevs. every battle is a "better battle" these days and i'm just gonna kick and scream to the end.

sonya lewis.

i'm curious if she's a mind already made up type. i really have no idea though.
Yeah she is the one Senator I did not call and email as her vote is probably set based on her sponsorship of SB22-031. Many were very polite and willing to listen, even if they may not vote the way I want them to. I thanked them all for their time. Can’t say the same about Polis’ office, most unresponsive Government entity I have ever encountered.

Yeah she is the one Senator I did not call and email as her vote is probably set based on her sponsorship of SB22-031. Many were very polite and willing to listen, even if they may not vote the way I want them to. I thanked them all for their time. Can’t say the same about Polis’ office, most unresponsive Government entity I have ever encountered.
I would continually remind her that my future vote and all of my family and friends that will be voting in her district are watching this decision.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back