Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Call your Senators! CPW Commission Confirmation Vote - Delayed Again! Now Tues, 12 Mar!

sonya lewis.

i'm curious if she's a mind already made up type. i really have no idea though.
based on her voting history and being a main sponsor of SB24-131 Prohibiting Carrying Firearms in Sensitive Spaces, I am going to guess she is voting with Polis.

Actually scratch that.. she is definitely with Polis. She was the major sponsor in 2022 of

SB22-031

Prohibit Hunting Bobcat Lynx And Mountain Lion

I wouldn't waste your time contacting her... unless you are going to literally carpet bomb her with contact ha (sarcasm font for those that don't know I was kidding)

Last edited:
I wouldn't waste your time contacting her... unless you are going to literally carpet bomb her with contact ha

If you're set on alienating this person, then continue to carpet bomb them w/ emails.

If you know you don't have that vote, but want to work on a relationship in the hopes to change their minds later on other issues, then maybe just thank them for listening and pick a better battle.

If you're set on alienating this person, then continue to carpet bomb them w/ emails.

If you know you don't have that vote, but want to work on a relationship in the hopes to change their minds later on other issues, then maybe just thank them for listening and pick a better battle.
Ben, I was being sarcastic, I should have clarified but I know that @TOGIE knows me well enough to know I was kidding.

Ben, I was being sarcastic, I should have clarified but I know that @TOGIE knows me well enough to know I was kidding.

i've probably already sent too many e-mails. the most recent one probably being too sassy to recover to from.

whatevs. every battle is a "better battle" these days and i'm just gonna kick and scream to the end.

sonya lewis.

i'm curious if she's a mind already made up type. i really have no idea though.
Yeah she is the one Senator I did not call and email as her vote is probably set based on her sponsorship of SB22-031. Many were very polite and willing to listen, even if they may not vote the way I want them to. I thanked them all for their time. Can’t say the same about Polis’ office, most unresponsive Government entity I have ever encountered.

Yeah she is the one Senator I did not call and email as her vote is probably set based on her sponsorship of SB22-031. Many were very polite and willing to listen, even if they may not vote the way I want them to. I thanked them all for their time. Can’t say the same about Polis’ office, most unresponsive Government entity I have ever encountered.
I would continually remind her that my future vote and all of my family and friends that will be voting in her district are watching this decision.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back