Yeti GOBOX Collection

Caitlin Clark

I don’t watch much women’s basketball, but man when she’s on I make it a point to watch. Incredible player. Assuming Usuc wins tonight, how sweet it would be to see her destroy them in the final 4

Great time to be a Hawkeye and watch her display her talent!

Last edited:
Hard worker and spectacular to watch. Remember a story about her a few years ago, learned to play like she does because she had to play with her older brothers and they made her tough and very skilled. She is a scrapper, did you guys see the bruises on her knees?

Was rooting for Louisville the other night, as Van Lith is from around these parts, but holy moly you can't deny how ridiculously good Clark is.

Was rooting for Louisville the other night, as Van Lith is from around these parts, but holy moly you can't deny how ridiculously good Clark is.
When Van Lith goes for 27, and nobody even notices because we have 41 and a triple-double on the other side.

Looking forward to watching the game on Friday. My wife's sister played for coach Bluder at Drake in the 90s. In-laws went to some games and got pics with Caitlin and other players this season.

Ok I bit. I’ve heard her name so many times so I decided to watch the highlight reel against Louisville.

What an athlete. I haven’t seen a player make the game slow down to her standards when she has the ball. Making it look like a video game with that Steph Curry range too.

She is a fantastic basketball player, but I know who I'll be betting on Friday night.

Regular season NBA games on ESPN aren't a big draw. mtmuley
Right. I think a majority of people would rather watch the best collegiate women go head to head than a bunch of spoiled over paid primadonas. Hell there’s prolly been more threads started about Clark than about lebron. Which is a very good thing!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back