Buzz's WY elk video

MattK

The video doesn't show up quite as well as the original version. This is the bull elk BuzzH got with his bow in WY this year. I was able to video from just about the first point we saw this bull all the way until we couldn't see it any longer. Buzz may have been a little excited...He sure can get some air when he's excited.:D It was a really exciting hunt and one I will remember for a long time...and I wasn't even hunting. Can't imagine what Buzz was feeling. The other guy in the video is our Dad. He may have been a little excited also and very proud!

Cool vid, thanks for sharing it with us. Man thats an awesome bull.

Awesome! Real nice work Buzz and Matt! I really like to see the excitement in a Hunter, no matter how many Elk one has taken. Congrats! John

Wow... Simply amazing.
Congrats again buzz, the video really made me feel like I was there.
You're the man...

Looked like a scene from White Men Can't Jump! ;) :D

Great bull Buzz and good vid as well Matt...like the view through the trees of him bleeding out...kinda when you know all is good in the world hump

That's an awesome bull and a great video. conrats to the whole team. WTG Buzz and family! That is what it is all about right there.

Man, that is just awesome stuff! Great bull, fantastic video, and awesome to do with your family as hunting partners. Congrats again to both you guys on such a successful hunt.

Congrats!! What a awesome Bull. Great video, a perfect way to capture the hunt forever. Thanks for sharing, helps to get us through the winter months..

awesome bull, awesome video guys. congrats to the both of you. when that bull bugled, scared the he!! out of one of my dogs. she was looking out the window for whatever made that noise. better than the outdoor channel. Buzz or Matt, how far was that shot? glad Buzz wasn't trying to jump over that tree laying there.:)

Awesome stuff! I thought Buzz bought a Toyota there for a second. ;)

I like the conversation between Buster and Matt when the bull is coming in.:D

Congrats Buzz on a great bull, and Matt on getting it on video. Excellent job.

Great clip. Congrats again, thats an awesome bull.

Man, between you and Greenhorn, maybe I should start hunting closer to the roads? :)

Dang.. I hate being dow nthe list to Post... I was thinking the White man can't jump.. then went to the toyota. Both used... I'm all out :(

:D :D

Kudos though anyways, that is Friggin awesome !!!!!!

"holy shit that's a nice bull"

gonna hear that alot!
congrats.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back