Bundy stuff

And I'm not disagreeing with that or that bundy is a clown.

I agree as well relative to your statement on the parents BUT having gone through a similar situation, you try to take my child, you insinuating that you will, or stating if I don't do as you say I should you'll involve outside resources, you're damn right I'll take ANY and ALL means of recourse against you.

I was vindicated, he no longer practices and no one ever removed my baby from me though there were attempts. It seems the parents/ gparents had the similar fate. I'd stand side by side for most anyone in that situation

Exactly on context He's a clown. But the institutions are clowns as well. Would I have wanted him at my side, knowing he'd make it about himself, no.

Would I do anything to keep my child, yes.

Profound..

We should do away with appeals. Right? Jury convicts, done deal, no appeals ever.

The rest of your garbage is just that. The system is designed to accommodate new and old theories and practices, and designed to be bucked, drafted purposefully to not work, avenues to rectify, adapt and amend. It's been perverted to what it is present day. What due course of innocence first was there after a phone call was made and a child yanked? What jury convicted the parents or grandparents of a crime or reason to take the child?-ill wait for your responses on this one.

You think if it was lonely ol diego rodriguez , the baby would've been returned in a week for "severe malnutrition", or do you think the pressure the hospital and co faced created an environment for the child to be released?

Because here's the deal. Lots of ifs as we do not know every little detail. You don't. I don't. Someone might, but they probably aren't here posting. And we aren't going to go into "oh so pedophile parents should keep kids" or other dumb all encompassing crap.

"Severe malnutrition" and involving authorities to take your child is not a light step to take. Even more so the return of the child in 1 week if they are "severely malnourished and facing death".

Put simply- you fall of a ladder, Crack vertebrae, you don't return healthy in 1 week like nothing ever happened.

There's shit across the board on this one. Too much to figure out what percent is horseshit, pigshit and cowshit. It's all shit, just different animals and different smells and different shapes.

In long, bundy is a clown, but he's doing him and agree or not with his principles/logic/whatever, he's the man in the arena while many sit by with authority bias.
Interesting how you conflated the child situation to your situation. Like it or not any system gets it wrong from time to time. Sounds like you kept your child so it sounds like it worked out. Just because the system fails once in a while doesn’t mean the whole institution is corrupt. Sometimes children need to be removed from a home. That’s a fact. The system exists because it needs to. There are some real pos’s out there that are not fit to be parents. Bundy uses these type of situations for his purposes. There is nothing noble about his actions no matter which side of right or wrong he is on. He is a grifter and appeals to fools like you that buy into the whole corrupt institutions crap

Interesting how you conflated the child situation to your situation. Like it or not any system gets it wrong from time to time. Sounds like you kept your child so it sounds like it worked out.
thing is, if i wouldve let the system deal with it, do you think it wouldve been resolved swiftly and i kept control of my child the entire time? Thats the difference. I generally have faith in the system, not the people.

but im not trusting the people in the system to care about doing anything fast. I come from the development world, there's is no speed in .gov for you, unless you owe them.

Just because the system fails once in a while doesn’t mean the whole institution is corrupt.
I didn't say corrupt, just that the institutions have been perverted. The system is run be people, and people are liable to mislead and be misled, as well as people make mistakes, though sometimes those mistakes because of lack of repercussions, don't care how big or small that mistake.

but they (institutions) are. Not all cops are bad either, but im not letting them search my car without a warrant.

Sometimes children need to be removed from a home. That’s a fact. The system exists because it needs to. There are some real pos’s out there that are not fit to be parents.
i agree, and thats where an unbiased and swift system to be expedient when it comes to those who cant protect themselves is key.

would i "generally" say an allegation of incest needs to be taken serious, the victim protected, and the wrongdoer dealt with? Yes.

Is step#1 removing the child based off an allegation appropriate and putting the child in the system better or worse while someone waits guilty until proven innocent and can be reunited by a simple 'sorry for the mistake'?

There's smarter people out there to figure things out like that. But circumventing innocence before proven guilty....yeesh.

Bundy uses these type of situations for his purposes. There is nothing noble about his actions no matter which side of right or wrong he is on. He is a grifter and appeals to fools like you that buy into the whole corrupt institutions crap
Fools like me? I couldn't care less about bundy, unless we're talking about A Last time I heard his name was the first time I heard his name when he did his first thing.

Have I donated a red cent? Nope.

And institutions being corrupt? For real? You think they are sound?

The people who say that, generally, are the ones who earn a living off the institutions. Their careers are based off the institutions.

Want to know how wrong you are? Schedule a pre-planning meeting for a development with the p&z board and council. It's not an official procedure, but call up your city administrator or city manager, or whoever the head operations under the mayor is and just state you'd like to meet with them before scheduling anything on the docket to discuss your plans.

Wait until the fire Marshall says, yeah but what we'd like to see from this, to pass of course, is you know, it'd be nice if we could get an easement to access the drainage behind your property. I think we'd really like that? And you know, we don't like the 3' sidewalks although we understand its code, wed like you to do 5', but a transistion from 3 to 5 is understandable.

Or tell a city you will be installing sprinklers and fire/smoke alarms, no need for a fire department or fire hydrants on your development.

Check out building codes approval boards. See what manufacturers sit on said boards.

All day long everyday in every city, out in the open is quid pro quo at the least. Hey Bill, how old are them street lamps? Think we could get them modernized as your project goes, like those cast ones we have over on smalltownamerica avenue, yeah people like how those look.

But I'm sure you've developed over 300 acres into housing in 20 different counties, 5 different states to know corruption doesn't happen On the local level.

But lets talk federally eh? Probably just type any 3 letter agency + corruption and hit enter on google. Or add congress. Senate. House. Review their ethics committees. Check out ne partial escape me, it's Quant something, an app, review stock buy/sell of any politician. Real awkward to be going from 180k +/- pending assignments and brown nosing to a term or two later having 5-10 million.

I call it like I see it. The people who don't see the corruption, don't care to. The people who see it are either the victims of it or the ones playing part of it. And generally, the ones who feel guilty, try to deflect that it's not corruption, it's some sort of deal, or concession. Yeah no shit-because if I put in the memo line "bribe", it doesn't go over well. But charge me 15-30% over market permit value, and call it permit prices, and I can be on the docket next week, or building all 3 yesterday.

You know what's corruption-you or I getting a fine for littering into the Colorado river-but whoops epa dumps crap into the colorado, sorries mistakes happens. And fools like you sit idly by because it was just mistake #3810174629, it's people, it happens.

Ifn it makes you feel better, I don't feel guilty. It's easy to catch bees with honey than vinegar, and I'm fine with that.

But good try.

Please though, on the rebuttal add a little more spice and a better attempt at the fool part.

And I'm not disagreeing with that or that bundy is a clown.

I agree as well relative to your statement on the parents BUT having gone through a similar situation, you try to take my child, you insinuating that you will, or stating if I don't do as you say I should you'll involve outside resources, you're damn right I'll take ANY and ALL means of recourse against you.

I was vindicated, he no longer practices and no one ever removed my baby from me though there were attempts. It seems the parents/ gparents had the similar fate. I'd stand side by side for most anyone in that situation

Exactly on context He's a clown. But the institutions are clowns as well. Would I have wanted him at my side, knowing he'd make it about himself, no.

Would I do anything to keep my child, yes.

Profound..

We should do away with appeals. Right? Jury convicts, done deal, no appeals ever.

The rest of your garbage is just that. The system is designed to accommodate new and old theories and practices, and designed to be bucked, drafted purposefully to not work, avenues to rectify, adapt and amend. It's been perverted to what it is present day. What due course of innocence first was there after a phone call was made and a child yanked? What jury convicted the parents or grandparents of a crime or reason to take the child?-ill wait for your responses on this one.

You think if it was lonely ol diego rodriguez , the baby would've been returned in a week for "severe malnutrition", or do you think the pressure the hospital and co faced created an environment for the child to be released?

Because here's the deal. Lots of ifs as we do not know every little detail. You don't. I don't. Someone might, but they probably aren't here posting. And we aren't going to go into "oh so pedophile parents should keep kids" or other dumb all encompassing crap.

"Severe malnutrition" and involving authorities to take your child is not a light step to take. Even more so the return of the child in 1 week if they are "severely malnourished and facing death".

Put simply- you fall of a ladder, Crack vertebrae, you don't return healthy in 1 week like nothing ever happened.

There's shit across the board on this one. Too much to figure out what percent is horseshit, pigshit and cowshit. It's all shit, just different animals and different smells and different shapes.

In long, bundy is a clown, but he's doing him and agree or not with his principles/logic/whatever, he's the man in the arena while many sit by with authority bias.
I just checked, and TLDR is available as a username. I believe as of 7/30 you can change it if you want

Unfortunately it won't be paid, someone will try to seize their assessed/property, they'll make a big stink, get their sympathizers riled up, and another standoff situation will ensue which will only increase his following. I wish there was a way to get rid of this clan of grifters
Often times, when individuals who are openly carrying firearms directly threaten law enforcement who are carrying out lawful orders, they die as a result of those actions.

The only reason that the turds that showed up armed to the teeth when they tried to take their cattle away and the other turds that took over Malheur got away with their lives is that the govt didn’t want a bloodbath on their hands. That’s it. They better hope the government doesn’t ever change their mind if they pull off another stunt like that, or they’re liable to find out that there is a way.

Often times, when individuals who are openly carrying firearms directly threaten law enforcement who are carrying out lawful orders, they die as a result of those actions.

The only reason that the turds that showed up armed to the teeth when they tried to take their cattle away and the other turds that took over Malheur got away with their lives is that the govt didn’t want a bloodbath on their hands. That’s it. They better hope the government doesn’t ever change their mind if they pull off another stunt like, or they’re liable to find out that there is a way.
Sounds like an armed society IS a polite ish society?

Where did I say do away with the appeal process? Go ahead, I'll wait.

What I said was we have this thing called "rule of law" in our society. It's basically what makes a society a society. Without it, anarchy. Bundy, through the legal process - i.e. rule of law, was convicted by a jury of his peers. Therefore he has been convicted of a crime and has been ordered to pay St. Luke's. If he decides to take part in the legal process and appeal the conviction, that is his right. If, by chance his appeal is successful, then the conviction will be overturned.

Am I making this simple enough for you?

Due course was served when the doctor made a call to Child Protective Services, who investigated, and found the child to be malnourished and took custody of the child. Again, that is the rule of law at work in our society. It's been held up many times over that it doesn't take a jury to convict before a child is taken into protective custody. Don't like it, go somewhere rule of law doesn't exist. I for one, would rather CPS err on the side of over-caution than the opposite.
Again, I don't need to know the details. Grand scheme of things, my opinion doesn't matter one iota. What does matter is Bundy was convicted by a jury of his peers. Full stop.

There's plenty of times I just need to remember that you and every other American has the right to be an idiot.

No, just the situation and the context of bloodbath statement and the phrase struck me.

Take it how you want, that's your call.
I take it as a bunch of folks who are openly defying a court order and then used armed intimidation in order to coerce the government into not doing their job. The Bundy clan is stealing from the government, pure and simple.

Hardly polite. Hardly civilized. Hardly within the confines of how our society is supposed to operate and function. Take it how you want.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back