Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

bulls bulls bulls story complete!!

raybow 1

Well, finally got back from the big trip a couple days ago and got the pics back today, so I figured I would post an update! My buddy and I scored on a couple of rag horns.
mybull.jpg
curtmybull.jpg
curtbull.jpg
cb.jpg
cbwm.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-26-2002 00:53: Message edited by: raybow 1 ]</font>

DANG Ray very nice raghorns.Hope ya had a great time on your hunt.You got any other details to the hunt ;) Looks like you guys had a great hunt.

My goodness, I'd hate to see what a royal looks like in your neck of the woods!!!:eek:

Way to go on the tandem trophies!!! Lets hear some gory details!

nice, where did you go? was it an outfitter or self guided hunt?

Nice bulls, Are those washington bulls raybow, or did you go out of state this year.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-20-2002 11:23: Message edited by: kirkl ]</font>

If that's a raghorn, I hope I shoot one this year!!! Actually, I'm just hoping to shoot a legal one!
I too am ready for some details.

Very nice. Hope to see something like that someday in the wild. Boy do I wish I lived in elk country.

Raybow--all I can say is nice shot of the white barn--cuz those little raghorns would be hard to see without that backdrop ;) :D way to go and congrats to your buddy also---chris

Sorry about no story yet guys, but have been in and out so fast it makes me dizzy. Barely had time to post pics. Ya they are Washington bulls. The one on the right green scores at 312. I'll tell ya all about it in a couple days. Sorry for the delay guys.

Great bulls!!!!Congrats on your hunt!!!Waiting patiantly for that story!!!Well not really, buy suppose I must!!!!! :D :D :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back