Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

BULL DOWN in Arizona !!!!

Day-Yamm!! Nice Bull!
Uh....wud y'all that live "out there amongst them" and see good bulls all the time explain your method of estimating "inches of broken off tines"....I may have a world record NM ML 5X5 that the rancher/guide said go ahead and shoot that one so you will at least get some meat outta this hunt! Last day almost dark, 3 eye guards and all other tines broken off...about 5 or 6 years ago during the drought and everydamthing I saw was passed on because of broken tines.

If you see the busted after G2 one again, how about a half skull mount on a mirror? He'll look great and that would be a unique mount. Good luck, hope the switch comes on!

Actually, I had gonasiffleherpaliads given to me by Moosie. I'm sure he gave it to have this place too. That sl*t.

Did I miss Bryce's story somewhere?!?!?!?

I think it's in the works...........

I've got until dark ThursdayBrowtine before we have to go dutch on our shakes.

I did get more bad news today, one of the big we we've been after may have fallen to another hunter. Of course that's great news for the guy that shot him.......

Did I miss Bryce's story somewhere?!?!?!?
Hopefully a little bit this week and finished off this weekend. I'm swamped with my sons sports right now. Every night is something different between football, soccer and karate it keeps the wife and I busy.

bryce, can't wait to hear it!

Stan, It aint over until browtine sings. I know you have it in you to go out with a bang. Good luck amigo, get-r-done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jd Gardner
Back