Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Buckshot Tires

Steiny

Just did a trip to southern Alabama deer and hog hunting. Weather conditions were crap, it had been raining quite a bit and rained off and on while we were there.
The guy that took us hunting had an old beat up 94 Suburban all stock except it had oversize Buckshot Wide Mudder tires. I was totally impressed by some of the crap we drove through on the old red clay logging roads. Those tires dug 12" deep ruts and just kept dragging the Suburban through, dragging bottom frequently. Was really impressed at how well a stock truck could do four wheeling, just needs the right tires.

Those huge lug tires were noisy as heck and wobbly on the asphalt going to and from the woods, but they sure did the job off road.

Reactions: Guy
Buckshot and/or CO-OP tires on an 80s model regular cab, 5 speed tacoma is a bad dude, as well.

Where were y'all hunting?

Super capable off road tires for mud and swampy areas. Had several sets on a dedicated wheeler (Toyota pickup) 20 years ago. Not a tire for an on road rig at all as they are a wobbly mess, get about 25K miles and just don't have very good road manners at all. My Toyota was a trailered rig so they worked. I would Never put them on a multipurpose rig.

Back