Bucks n Bulls pictures

Welcome to Hunt Talk target. Thanks for the pictures, we like pictures on here. We also like stories on here.
smile.gif

Welcome to moosie's. Lot of nice deer and elk in those pics!!! Good job on how you have it set up too. They loaded fast!! Don

Nothing like some AWSOME pic's for a little Subtle marketing
wink.gif

I'd say more then One of them bucks are Shooters. but only a few of those elk
tongue.gif

Welcome aboard and thanx for the link and the pictures... ALWAYS like seeing goos pictures of critters. Are you

Glad you guys enjoy the pics I was hoping that they would load fast what speed do you connect at?

Welcome to Moosies! I live just west of Sunset in Clinton! Those are some nice pics! You can tie that wide buck up for me for next year.

Welcome to Hunttalk Ontarget. I keep looking at those first two pictures. If those are the same two deer, it's amazing how the change in aspect changes the appearance of the mass of the antler. In the first picture, the deer on the right looks like a spindley horned desert deer. In the second picture, you get a feeling for the true mass of his antlers... That's great...

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-02-2003 09:01: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back