Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bucket list.....

1. Alaskan Yukon Moose w/ Dad
2. Unlimited Ram
3. Mt Billy
4. Diy Tahr/Chamois
5. Stone

There's too many to list out there.

Border is opening August 9 !! Some hoops to jump through, but Trudeau made the announcement last week !!
Just saw the regs have changed again and NR can hunt moose now, with a registered guide and various other stipulations. Time to do more research, thanx

This is gonna sound lame but I’ve always wanted to do a skull mount of a big walrus. I have heard the legal issues of bringing ivory home and yes it’s not a hard target to shoot. I’d like to pay the inuits the fee and take a walrus but I’d like to use a spear. I’m pretty sure this will never happen but it would be a helluva mount. And yes I’d eat a good part of it too!

This is gonna sound lame but I’ve always wanted to do a skull mount of a big walrus. I have heard the legal issues of bringing ivory home and yes it’s not a hard target to shoot. I’d like to pay the inuits the fee and take a walrus but I’d like to use a spear. I’m pretty sure this will never happen but it would be a helluva mount. And yes I’d eat a good part of it too!
This has got to be the most unique answer in the thread. If it's possible, hopefully you can do it one day.

A friend of mine bought one at a market in AK for one of his clients. I'm not sure on the legalities of it but it sounded like there was some form of paperwork for transfer from the natives and he was home free?

Never did hear the guy had any issues. I'll try and find the picture it skull is unbelievable.

A friend of mine bought one at a market in AK for one of his clients. I'm not sure on the legalities of it but it sounded like there was some form of paperwork for transfer from the natives and he was home free?

Never did hear the guy had any issues. I'll try and find the picture it skull is unbelievable.
I bet it is an awesome mount. I’m not up to date on all the legalities but I have a pretty good skull mount collection and a big walrus would freak people out!

There are many species on my bucket list that I am actively checking off. Another thing for me however is places to hunt. I think that it is so awesome going new places and trying new things. So while I'm filling my list of critters, I am also keeping a second list of places that I've hunted/fished.

I bet it is an awesome mount. I’m not up to date on all the legalities but I have a pretty good skull mount collection and a big walrus would freak people out!
He bought it at literally a farmers market from a native guy. I don't know much about that stuff either when I saw it though ..... I thought the same thing, one day would be unreal to have one.

What outfitter did you use in Greenland? Please PM me if you don’t want to list their name publicly. Thanks. All information is appreciated.
hi I have a trip planed for march 2023 with Greenland outfitters. I was just wondering if you have duck hunted in Greenland and can share any advice with me thank you

Just going out on a limb without reading 10 pages, a 80+ Pronghorn with my bow…. After that well I’ll go with my original answer I think it was Dall Sheep if I remember right, someone here I’m sure will search it and quote me no doubt….
Matt

Progress Report
Ultimately An Elk from each of the Western States.
So Far:
CA, OR, WY, NM, UT
Still to fill:
WA, ID, MT, CO, AZ, UT, NV, AK

But that comes after actually just hunting as many of the states as possible. .
so Far....CA,NV, CO, WY, ID, NM, ND,OR,UT
So I added a State to my Elk Bucket this year! Up from 33.3% to 41.67% complete!

I'm up to 9/12 Western States hunted 75% complete

Back