Brushy Hill

JASON LEE

Tom mentioned that there might be room for me at Brushy Hill sunday night and monday morning? Does anyone have anyinfo on that do I need to call the guy and ask help,help,help

Tom

He's not overbooked, he told me a couple of days ago, danr and his friend can't come now and paid a deposit, so I think you're in the clear, you could replace one of them and maybe help them get their deposit back by so doing. DanR gave his deposit away to at least 3 people though, I think. There are pictures of the place posted in the Texas hunt area. Pete Denney is the owner/operator there. His number is (830)988-2802 at the ranch and (210)413-6325 on the cell if you want to make sure. I'm sure he'd be happy you could come.

Here's the link to the pictures.
http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3515445/t_=6632
But, you have to give them your e-mail and make up a password to get to it, then they e-mail you stuff about their site.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-27-2002 12:40: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

JASON LEE

ALl right I called pete and he said that there was only about 10 hunters that would be there and he had room for me.

I have heard about moosies bow shooting, so if he thinks he can do it I know I can...already killed a few pigglets with bow anyway.

I went out and bought a new bow case and more broadheads and a cobra night light.

All right, I'm ready to go...come on tomarrow:D

Moosie

Grand poopa
AHhhhhhhhh SHIT !!!!!!! JASON !!!!!!!!! FUGGIN A !!!!!! WWWWWWWWwwwwwaaaaaaahhoooooooo !!!! WWWWWWWWwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhh !! YYYYAHhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! COooooooooollllllllll!!! Rrrrrrrrrad !!!

Uhh What I meant to say is... GLAD you're going :D :D

(I dusted of my bow and shot it once.... BUT I'd be wiling to do a SHOOT OFF Against ya in Texas... SAY, MAYBE for "TRUCK TITLES" or something :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fame88