MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bringing him back to life.

IdahoBugler

Do you guys remember this buck?
P1020196.jpg

I have a friend that knows some artist and he had them draw a couple of pics for me. The first one was in pencil. He came up with the idea of having the euro mount wrap around the live buck. I think it turned out awesome. The drawings are much better then what the photo's show. I think the lighting is screwing them up.
P1030457.jpg

P1030458.jpg

Then he had another guy draw one in Pen. The artist used a cheap bic Ball point pen to do this one.
P1040350.jpg

P1040352.jpg

I'm having the pencil guy draw my wifes and my buck standing on a ridge together. In the same country that we shot our bucks out of. Hopefully it turns out as good as the other one.
P1020251.jpg

Very cool! Will we be able to recognize the country in the next drawing? ;)

How could people forget that buck, he was and still is awesome. People skilled in art like that amaze me.

Almost looks like one of Big Sky's pieces of art. Never gets old looking at that buck.

I know how to hunt it... I just don't know where it's at ;)

Although I like your Drop tine, I like your Wifes rack better.... longer eye guards and more symetrical.

Nice picture !!! Awesome he did a couple different ones to boot !!

IB great looking drawings of a great deer plus the story that goes with it makes it truly a trophy to bring back to life. Your wifes deer is a smoker also. Once in a lifetime story. The legend lives!

cool pictures. Any ideas on how you are going to display them? Lets see some field photos again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back