Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Breasts anyone?

D

Deerslayer

Do you guys eat the legs and wings as well as the breasts, or are you like me, and breast them out and move on?.....
DS

Never could get past all those flat boney like tendons to get to the meat in the legs. Breast em and fry em. SR

I only eat the legs when we de-bone the bird and grill it. I try to get as much meat as possible when this is done and try to cut around all the tendons in the legs. You may want to try this sometime. Completely de-bone the bird. Cut it into strips large enough not to fall through the grill. Soak it in a concoction of 1 bottle of liquid margerine, soy sauce to taste and garlic salt to taste. cook it over a charcoal fire. It is great and will have everybody in camp coming back for more.

------------------
Gene Blackshire
Gene's Turkey Calls
http://home.att.net/~gtcalls

Technically here in Montana tossing the legs from birds will get you fined for wanton waste of game. Stupid law, but the law all the same. I can't stand the legs either, but the cat like's em if they are cooked just right.

Gee BigSky, those must be some special kitty's if you "special cook" those legs for em!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
SR

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back