Boone & Crocket field photo con

LuckyMike

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think anyone has congratulated fellow Hunt Talker, Greenhorn for placing second in B&C's fifth annual field photo contest. I picked up on this in the Spring 2014 issue of Fair Chase. Congratulations, Greenhorn on your super photo and great trophy! Many of us felt such a part of your hunt, thanks to you for sharing on this forum.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I didn't even know there was a contest until I got an email from B&C saying they were sending me a pair of Swarovski EL 10X42 binoculars. That sure was a good day. Thanks to my pal Jake for taking such a nice photo.

You've made a habit of taking lots of care to get just the right trophy photo. A very nice reward for your efforts.

The Rueds are taking the magazine world by storm this year. Though your son still wins as he made the cover!

That's pretty cool but I have to agree that your boy 1 up'd you with a cover photo. Congrats on the great pic, animal and sweet prize.

Great job Greenhorn,one of these days I will buy you the beer of your choice.Might I recommend a Ranger IPA.:D

That's a super field pic. I'll bet the big camo execs are pulling their hair out.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back