PEAX Equipment

Bluetick Pups

OpenCountry

I have some UKC registered bluetick puppies up for sale. They were born May 7th so they should be ready right around July 4th. Currently there's 4 males and 2 females still available. They'll start to darken up more and more over the next few weeks. Sire's bloodlines go back to Smokey River and Dam's go back to Cameron. Located in Lewistown, Montana. Pups 1.jpgPups 2.jpgBoone 1.jpgBoone 2.jpgDaisy 2.jpgDaisy 1.jpg

Yes, I am 66 and starting Social Security this month. Still planning to work a couple of years till 68.
When I retire I would love to travel more and with 4 dogs, it is hard to travel.

All of our dogs are house dogs and basically our family. Our daughter we refer to as your sister when talking to the dogs.

As you reach retirement, free time needs to be unhindered. Love my dogs, but they do tie you down.

Good luck with the pups. I would like an updated picture. I love pups. Not trying to be an arse when I said I do not need another dog. I do not
Was bumping the thread. Sorry if I came across wrong.

Every dog we have had has lived 12 years or longer. At my age, I when now see high school classmates passing of age-related maladies, the math says making a 12 year commitment to a puppy may be on the selfish side. My offspring all have school-age kids and are already juggling careers with family obligations though each are on board to take in our dog but that is not something they really need to land in their lap. I plan on offering to take neighbor's dogs for walks and dog-sitting if need to scratch that itch.

LopeHunter,

The only thing I do not like about your post is I have a 12 year old dog. He is tiny and I am hoping for 18 years.

If my wife wouldnt have committed to a dog I'd be all in.........

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back