AKC Chocolate Lab puppies for sale

yellowdog

Super Bowl Sunday turned into our own puppy bowl as our chocolate lab went into labor
3 hours after her water broke and very little contraction we decided to head to the vet.
on the way first puppy was born in the car on my wife's lap while she was driving! Then over the next 8 hours and a little shot to help contractions 6 more.
We thought we were done as x-rays before said 7 but to make sure we did another x-ray and yes one more still in there
So another shot and we headed home to have the one last one at home. 5 hours later puppy #8 Showed up at 2 am 15 hours after her water broke.
So we now have 6 females and 2 males for sale. All are varying shades of chocolate
$800.00 A $200 deposit will hold one for you.
will be ready to go home right around Easter.
PM me with email address and I will send AKC heritage of both dam and sire. both are hunting dogs and great companions.
Additional picture and videos will be posted as they get older.

puppies2018.jpg

View attachment 79878

Attachments

• mizzy.jpg
    mizzy.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 937
These dogs are great, i bought a puppy from them out of their last litter and couldn't be happier with the dog i have now, good hunter and a good house dog.

406LIFE said:
Couple of questions:
1. First choice females still avaliable? When do you have to pick your pup?
2. Full or limited reg?
3. Parents have hip and eye certs? any genetic testing done?
4. Is this the same litter as your last one? Pics of both parents?
5. health garuntee?
6. what age they go home?

Answers:

1. No first pick of female is not available, After eyes open and pups are moving around. probable after 3 weeks.
2. Full registration
3. parents do not, some in the line do. No genetic testing on dam not sure on Sire
4. Sire is different, see below n Reg number
5. if health issues because of genetics(including hips) we will refund money on return of the dog up to 24 months. All pups will have dew claws removed, dewormed, and 1st shot at 8 weeks
6. After 8+ weeks and they get cleared from Vet.

Never thought i would breed a dog but this is my 3rd lab and her hunting instincts are amazing so thought we would give it a try. The first litter went fast, the litter of 9 born 3/9/2015 had no health, or hip issues with any of them to date. I had two folks request we breed her again, and they are taking a dog, but don't have their deposit money yet. One of my goose hunting partners is taking a female. hence answer to #1.

Dam (Female) Name: Mizuno II
Dam (Female) Reg. Number: SR79375609
Sire (Male) Name: Patton Brown Irish Klaboe
Sire (Male) Reg. Number: SR63624604

let me know if i can answer any other questions.
I am trying to get puppy cam up and running but some technical issues. Anyone that gives me a deposit i will give access to my IP camera to watch them.

thanks
yellowdog

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back