Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Blue Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, getting pretty tired of posts heading to political crap immediately.
I can understand if you don't care about "political" posts on a hunting forum, but out of sincere curiosity, if you don't like them, why are you reading and responding 17 pages and 325+ posts into a thread titled "Blue Lives Matter"?

Last edited:
Yep,

Speaking generally about the Hunt Talk forum, not just this one.

Blue lives matter is so ridiculous I just had to see what was being said. But I bet if I posted a picture of my son shooting his bow, within three posts someone would call somebody a liberal, or make some dumbass remark about trump or Biden.

Satisfy your curiosity?
Really? I posted a pic of my youngest son born today. Up to fifteen posts and no politics. Hmm, trump's your theory I guess.

Yep,

Speaking generally about the Hunt Talk forum, not just this one.

Blue lives matter is so ridiculous I just had to see what was being said. But I bet if I posted a picture of my son shooting his bow, within three posts someone would call somebody a liberal, or make some dumbass remark about trump or Biden.

Satisfy your curiosity?
Actually the juxtaposition of two posts by the same user in a 15 minute window with

"getting pretty tired of posts heading to political crap immediately."

AND

"so ridiculous I just had to see what was being said"

peaks piques my curiosity more than satisfying it, but CARRY ON.

Last edited:
Yay, Blue Lives?

Yay, Blue Lives?
Are you just already implying and jumping to the exact same conclusion as all of the protesters and media outlets on this already? Literally almost no details were given other than he was breaking up a fight between some girls and that the officers had to taz this man first before the shooting.

Can't believe this thread hasn't been locked yet. As for the immediately preceding posts, of course it's unimportant to wait for facts. These are the days of immediate judgement. I hope those so eager to judge don't someday have the tables turned. I think there's a word for that...oh yeah, karma.

I’ve watched it several times does anybody else hear one of the officers yell drop the knife at least twice. Not that it’ll matter to most.

I’ve watched it several times does anybody else hear one of the officers yell drop the knife at least twice. Not that it’ll matter to most.
And it might not matter at all. There is way too much missing information to even begin to determine if it's relevant or not. Was he detained? Under arrest? Was the detention lawful? The mere possession of a knife with no intent to inflict harm or injury does not warrant lethal force.

The cop who fired the shots better have some very damning information available to him that we can't see or hear in the video for him to avoid criminal prosecution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back