Yeti GOBOX Collection

Blooper and Outtakes - Ole Can't Find His Tag

That reminds me so much of my Grandfather. Thanks for posting it Randy.

I was experiencing the same thoughts. I can remember my grandpa falling asleep while reading his book (he always packed a book in his jacket when hunting). While he was sleeping, pages would slowly turn, and when he woke up he used similar language as Ole in regards to how he can't seem to follow the plot.

Thank you Randy, brought laughter and good memories!

My wife says to me from the kitchen, what's so funny out there....lol...Ole can't find his tag I reply (she looks at me in shear wonder and amazement)

It is with a heavy heart that I got a call last week from Ole's family informing me that Ole had passed after a long battle with Alzheimer's. I feel blessed to have spent so many days in the field with such a great guy.

RIP Ole. I am sure you and Lars are set up on Pond Four, hammering the divers that come skimming over the dike.

Sad to hear the news. Our family's thoughts and prayers with his family and all he touched. Alzheimer's is a challenging one for all he touched and all who touched him.

If he was even half the character that he was in your video, I am sure he will be missed by many. Sorry for your loss Randy and his family.

Sorry to hear about Ole. Condolences to family and friends.
Thanks for letting us get to know him a little through your stories and shows.

Sorry to hear this. Just watched the blooper video in the first post of this thread. It's heartwarming and hilarious. Thanks for introducing us to Ole.

I remember his video. Good people living a good life and expire. Celebrate his life. I am sure he is!

Thats the side of hunting that remember more and more. Bittersweet for sure. Condolences to all his family and friends.

Last edited:
Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back