Black Montana Wolf Down!

Zach - That is a very cool hunt and story. Congrats to you and Travis. Thanks for sharing it here. Expect to have plenty of "fringers" from both sides light up your FB page. Hard to imagine what some of those people think on other topics.

Hope your season continues to be great.

Where did you guys out west get all these beetles? Pine beetles, fur beetles, even flesh eating beetles! I'm not sure I want to hear about any others...

Great job with the wolf. Congrats. It has always amazed me from the different packs I've seen here in the U.P. the various colors of the members of each pack. White, black, brown, tan, grey and everything in between.

Keep up the good work.

Man, that is a beaut!
Grats to the three of you. Must have been awe jaw dropping to walk up on that 4 legged hunter! ~ and ya... Facebook brings out the nutters for certain. :)

Last edited:
Read some of the comments. I laughed out loud at this one. I can't tell if this is pro wolf or anit wolf, haha.

"Save the elk and kill the wolf???? Why?? elk n deer are EDITED delicious u can't blame that wolf.."

Yet another f-word with no editing. Propably hunderds of threads with the f-word used but mine gets edited. Selective censorship?

Yet another f-word with no editing. Propably hunderds of threads with the f-word used but mine gets edited. Selective censorship?

So are you just gonna keep pointing every single one out?

If you don't want to see it, don't put it in the search bar... try searching for that word in any other search bar on the web and see what you find. This site is probably the one of the cleanest ones out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back