Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Black Hills deer

mtmiller

Was back in SD last week to see family and do a Hills hunt. Hunt was all of two hours. Passed on two other 4 points and then passed this guy at 100 yards. As he followed his does out, he stopped again at ~175. You know, he looks good enough when he got further away. Great day to be in the woods and happy with the deer.

That's a real good hills deer!

That place is so fun to hunt.

Congrats on the success back in your stompin grounds.

I hiked in maybe a mile and never saw another set of boot tracks. Snow had been on the ground for at least 5 days. I guess some folks don't like to get there boots cold.

Rude of me, but I refer to these guys as dildos. Not only are they stopped in the middle of the highway to try for a deer that just left private and crossed the road, but he lost a glove in all the excitement. BTW, they about 100 yards from the town of Nemo.

These "dildos" had Nebraska plates and didn't seem too concerned with me taking their picture.

Very nice, very symmetrical rack on that guy. Great photo quality as always from you. Congrats!

Really nice looking buck, congrats!

I gotta admit your photos seem to be lacking something ..................... where's GuNR?:D

Last edited:
Really nice looking buck, congrats!

I gotta admit your photos seem to be lacking something ..................... where's GuNR?:D

GuNR was locked up in a buddies garage. He doesn't have much fun when we are back in SD.

I wanted to take him out again this weekend for birds, but sleeping in the pickup with -16 temps is keeping his dad at home.:( I am getting soft.

Nice buck Miller! Don't get much better than that. Love to see big 4pts.

Seen plenty of the same dildos in MT, hunting elk. Same MO, shoot from the road, chase elk on private etc. General idiot convention. They tend to have "6" licence plates too. ;) :D

Well, did they get their buck?

Great deer, looks like a cool area to hunt.

Back