Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Birds, dog, gun.....

onpoint

And, oh yeah.....HABITAT. September Montana high country - a good place to be.

Attachments

• IMGP1455.JPG
    IMGP1455.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Congrats on some nice birds & photo. German wirehair or Griffon? I have two Griffons. Headed the the National Grasslands next week to hunt Chickens and grouse.

good luck to all
the dog

Congrats on some nice birds & photo. German wirehair or Griffon? I have two Griffons. Headed the the National Grasslands next week to hunt Chickens and grouse.

good luck to all
the dog

She's a high dollar mutt....Mom is a Griffon, Dad was (he was offed by a lion) a choc lab. Both parents high dollar dogs who just so happened to engage in some funny business. The resulting pups turned out pretty cool.....I guess you could call her a chocolate wire haired pointing/flushing Griffador. She points when she wants, flushes if she fells the urge. A very interesting hunting pal.

That just looks like a damn good time. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.

Congrats!!

I guess you could call her a chocolate wire haired pointing/flushing Griffador. She points when she wants, flushes if she fells the urge. A very interesting hunting pal.
Sounds about like my kinda bird dog! :D

Righteous pic and backdrop! (Planned on doing that last weekend, but college football and tailgating took priority.) Appreciate you sharing what I should have been doin'!

Is that an Ithica in 16 ga, or what are ya shootin?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back