Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Biden and Fetterman 2024

After I go cast my ballet, I’m going to go to a ballot recital. Hopefully I don’t run into any of my mortal enemas on the way.
Cool, I can see by your Avatar you're all dressed up in your Tux so you will be properly attired (doesn't mean your car tires). LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS

Good point. Perhaps on Hunt Talk, a forum about hunting and public lands, the forum oversight should merely preemptively reject any thread / discussion which includes any of the names comprising the "sheer volume" of which you speak. Then we can debate about motors in the wilderness, optimum ranges for various calibers, gutless method, and all those things which are of real value to consider in our HT related life.
I appreciate what you're saying, however I did post it in the "Fun Stuff" section, under "Jokes", which I thought was the best place for it. I have no problem if the Forum Administrators wish to lock it at this point or delete it completely. That way we can go back to arguing about Hammer bullets being better than Barnes being better than Berger and why primers and powder are ten times the cost of what they were 5 years ago. That is a much more productive use of time.

Good point. Perhaps on Hunt Talk, a forum about hunting and public lands, the forum oversight should merely preemptively reject any thread / discussion which includes any of the names comprising the "sheer volume" of which you speak. Then we can debate about motors in the wilderness, optimum ranges for various calibers, gutless method, and all those things which are of real value to consider in our HT related life.
The mouse doesn't think for itself...even within the strict parameters of the topics you mention we cannibalize each other. I happen to think the people who govern should be discussed and cussed when they deserve it. Oxen will be philosophically gored, therein lies the butthurt.

Here's something to consider, if you run the elections back, the result will be the same, unless you believe Sydney Powell, aka the Kracken.

The good doctor that Fetterman beat is back to selling snake oil. Of course there are always some customers.

The good doctor that Fetterman beat is back to selling snake oil. Of course there are always some customers.
Yes, Dr. Oz will probably be back on Oprah soon, selling his book on his experience in the Political arena. And I sincerely hope Fetterman makes a full recovery from his medical issues and is able to resume life. No ill will toward him (or President Biden either).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back