Biden and Fetterman 2024

You gotta love diamond Dave too though.
I’m pretty sure somebody on here went to school with Eddie v
I do, but they burned my as* when they fired Michael Anthony. He was a musical genius that got no credit. Was sorry to hear when Eddie passed, he was possibly the best (or #2) guitar player in rock.

Maybe it's better if the population keeps voting in half-dead bodies like biden and fetterman? I honestly would trust their word more than our MT politicians (Daines, Tester, Rosendale etc)

Gotta get in on this one before the lock. The big man must be busy with important shit like his PT and recovery. I’m always up for a good laugh though. Oh and by the way @Calvoritter hes not the governor. If you want to be part of the joke you really should keep up with the facts behind it.

So Biden and Fetterman are standing in line at the checkout counter in front of @Southern Elk when Biden pulls out his checkbook. Southern Elk is starting to get pissed when Donald Trump walks in wearing a Dutton Ranch Yellowstone jacket and says…

#yourbestpunchlinehere
"Yellowstone is a great. The best even, some are saying the best, documentary about Montana there has ever been. They asked me to star in it but I was still in the white house. That's the great America I'm trying to bring back. Make Montana Yellowstone again."

"Yellowstone is a great. The best even, some are saying the best, documentary about Montana there has ever been. They asked me to star in it but I was still in the white house. That's the great America I'm trying to bring back. Make Montana Yellowstone again."
Mary Jane must be legal in your state.
Have another puff...

I like it^^

Just missed your point.

But not your normal embellished prose.

I’m totally enjoying the mental picture of Trump wearing a Dutton Ranch jacket telling Biden and Fetterman, “Maryjane must be legal in your state. Have another puff”.

Or, offering a grandfatherly bit of wisdom. “Keep your friends close and your enemas closer.”

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back