Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

BHA can now celebrate. Hypocrites

RMEF got $300-400.

Local waterfowl group got some.

But thanks for helping make the point. Only them there rednecks, rolling coal, with winder stickers ain't BHA members.

Don't want them infiltratin with their Keystone Light, and Walmart Camo.

RMEF got $300-400.

But thanks for helping make the point. Only them there rednecks, rolling coal, with winder stickers ain't BHA members.

Thanks for supporting RMEF,

Now back to BHA...............I know you're thinking it. Come on, I know you can do it. You want to. Just a little bit farther and you're there. Say it................................... Come on...................................I'll help..................................GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN....................................................................................D..............................................E.............................................C..............................................................O......................................................................Y..................................................................................

I'm just asking questions. Does Utah have these license plates too..
1776foundation-1000x500.jpg

RMEF got $300-400.

I support RMEF also BUT they have been noticeably absent as the Montana legislature and FWP keep passing bills and adding tags to kill off elk.

I support RMEF also BUT they have been noticeably absent as the Montana legislature and FWP keep passing bills and adding tags to kill off elk.
Last I heard from @Big Fin and @Ben Lamb , RMEF is involved. They've been working behind the spotlight in hopes to navigate the political trench warfare.

Maybe they can chime in as I'm sure you are genuinely interested...

Thanks for supporting RMEF,

Now back to BHA...............I know you're thinking it. Come on, I know you can do it. You want to. Just a little bit farther and you're there. Say it................................... Come on...................................I'll help..................................GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN....................................................................................D..............................................E.............................................C..............................................................O......................................................................Y..................................................................................

There it is.

Anyone who critiques BHA, suddenly HAS to be a lobbyist from DC.

OBVIOUSLY if your looking at the oil rig your working, it's obvious that it should be shut down, in favor of covering up 4800 acres with solar panels, because that's much better for public land😳

Or, if your an open pit miner, it's DEFINITELY better for the environment to shut YOU down, so China can strip mine Africa for battery minerals.

And don't notice, the leadership is campaigning for the blue team. Or wonder , WHY if your yryi g to build a big tent around land advocacy, that leadership is pushing personal politics. Just know, it's for everyone's own good.

Anyone know which political party Randy campaigned for? How about Tawney?

They(their groups) advocate for the same things, right?

I know Randy gets "seats at the table", how's he do that without a blue(or red) jersey?

Yup. I'm secretly, Rick Berman. 🤫🤫🤫

Last edited:
Or,you know, as a public land advocacy group, PERHAPS they should hire a certain CPA from Bozeman to do PR

"Here at Randy Newberg, Hunter we are committed to do-it-yourself public land hunting and creating advocates for that cause."

Look, no positions on political darlings, be it O&G, or Green New Deal.

Just out there, advocating to not lose public land.

There it is.

Anyone who critiques BHA, suddenly HAS to be a lobbyist from DC.

OBVIOUSLY if your looking at the oil rig your working, it's obvious that it should be shut down, in favor of covering up 4800 acres with solar panels, because that's much better for public land😳

Or, if your an open pit miner, it's DEFINITELY better for the environment to shut YOU down, so China can strip mine Africa for battery minerals.
Has any oil rig been shut down for solar panels?

Anyone can argue that BHA should or shouldn't support solar, or certain projects. Hell I do.

That said I also criticize RMEF on many issues. I don't obsess over it.

Few of you would enjoy Utah.

Great little town called Hildale.

They follow the leader and never question either.

Back