Beware the Portland Pizza

Sounds like today is the big day. Hope it goes well and the doctor gets all the right things connected to all the right things.

QQ

Holy shit! That’s the worst pizza story I ever heard. It would really be funny, cept the blood and cut tendons…

Dang, you really busted yourself self up pretty good there. Hoping for a quick recover. And hopefully you’ll be good to go for the upcoming season.

I saw your IG video with your arm in a sling. I just thought it was off season shoulder surgery. Heal up quick.

This food story is not nearly as funny as the NM chili one… Best of luck on the surgery and hope you heal up very soon! Pro tip for the next time, when you feel the need to throw up your center of gravity needs to be about even with the lid of the toilet.

Being an ER nurse, I play detective all the time. I wonder how many other people ate from the same pizza and how many of them got sick.

Not that that will change Randy's perception of how bad the pizza was. ;)

QQ

Being an ER nurse, I play detective all the time. I wonder how many other people ate from the same pizza and how many of them got sick.

Not that that will change Randy's perception of how bad the pizza was. ;)

QQ
I was the only one. Matthew doesn't eat pizza. I was going to eat the leftovers for breakfast. That didn't work out. Waiting to meet with the surgeon shortly.

A lot rougher outcome than your last bad meal in New Mexico. Sorry that happened to you. Hope the repair surgery goes well.
Eee holets! Randy never said the NM food was bad. Wasn't accustomed to the chile which caused gastric distress. Happens to all we gueros first several feedings. But when in Rome, ya know?

Sheesh, food poisoning on its own is one of the more miserable experiences I’ve ever had. Can imagine throwing some muscle and tendon cutting lacerations into the mix. Hoping you’ll be on the road to recovery soon!

Eee holets! Randy never said the NM food was bad. Wasn't accustomed to the chile which caused gastric distress. Happens to all we gueros first several feedings. But when in Rome, ya know?
I've eaten green chile cheese burgers with him since the incident. They sure ate the Chimayo Chile pork roast up at Thanksgiving.

Hang tough Randy!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back