Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Beware the Portland Pizza

You saw it here first folks, after this, this is the year he’s drawing that sheep tag! If not we riot!

Reminds me of my covid vaccine ordeal.
If the vision restricts, do not resist!
That’s really scary!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Jeez Randy, that is awful.
We ordered Pizza in Butte once. One bite and I screamed rancid. I am SUPER sensitive to mold and bad food when it makes my mouth...like I start retching spontaneously. My wife says I'm dramatic...maybe a tad.😁
Anyway I notified the staff of my concerns. Because I am an idiot, I ordered another pizza exactly the same.
Repeat on the retching and beat it out of there.
Don't know what the moral of the story is... cause I'm an idiot.
Hope your surgery goes well. Maybe you need one of those geezer traction mats for the shower? 🤔

Good grief - that looks like it might take more than one or two stitches!

Who's doing the surgery?

I, too, have a resting heart rate in the mid-40s and low BP. That vaso vagal response thing is real. So sorry @Big Fin ! Glad you’re now on the mend!

Classic…..lightning, bush planes, grizzlies, blizzards, rattlesnakes can’t phase the guy but throw restaurant food at him and all hell breaks loose. Makes me feel like I’m on borrowed time after eating out a bunch last week. Seriously, prayers sent all goes well. Dang the luck…

Wow. Of all the crazy places you go and things you do in the great outdoors and THiS is what gets you? Speedy recovery wishes.

Praying for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself, Randy. Best wishes!

Sure you didn’t get roofied? First and last time l went to Portland pretty sure I got roofied. Looks like a flesh wound. Prolly still shoot a rifle ok. I’d still apply for a handicap lic in Montana though.

Take the time to heal up properly..
you really don't want that injury to follow you for years .
best of luck...
p.s. pick up your NEXT pizza at ALBERTSONS and ''dress it yourself at home.'' !!! comfortable couch and a 6 pack......way safer !!!

Dayummm! I hope you got a CT on head to confirm no glass, I took down large porcelain light with a mattress and it shattered falling in my scalp. They were digging out crap from all over. Tiny little shards like nasty spears.

Pray surgery goes well and less damage then feared.

All the best!

Back