Best Trail Cam Pictures

I didn't save the pictures but I recently got some shots of national guard troops doing some training in the woods. There is a small base somewhat near by, but I never expected to get a trail cam shot of a bunch of dudes with machine guns in the woods.
I think they were looking for Rambo.

Are you going to share the story with us?
So the guy in the photo, his girlfriend, the girlfriends husband, and girlfriends parents went camping in this area together. (Nothing weird about that) Apparently there was quite the domestic dispute...who didn't see that coming? Many drugs involved and the police showed up. The guy in picture fled on foot and swam across the river to this island and wandered around for hours i guess. He got lost and finally found his way back after dar where the cops picked him up. Dude had to be hating life. There is a gazillion mosquitos for every square foot of land. I found his pants and shirt that he must of shed cause they were wet. Pretty much par for the course in this little spot, although there is a camp host this year and things have been rather quiet minus this mishap.

90% of what I’ve captured over the past few months have been late at night. I think the heat has kept them mostly nocturnal. Cold front moved in last night and it got down into the 40’s with high’s in the 60’s today. Not sure if that’s the reason, but this guy decided to come out during the day today...

191F07A9-13A2-496C-8519-1B8FC33BEAAB.jpeg

Back