Best towns to live/retire in Montana?

Anyone have experience in how Eureka is doing? I'm in Wyoming and not planning on moving. Just curious, I never see the town get brought up in threads like these. Which for some reason I enjoy reading. Especially when I am snowed in and cant leave town.

FYI Wyoming is full 👀
Eureka is great highly recommend it for someone looking for a place to live, cheaper property taxes than Bozeman, far enough away from Eastern Montana that you don’t have to smell North Dakota when the wind gets to ripping

My wife and I were considering Hinsdale 15 years ago. There were cheap fixer upper houses there. We drove up and looked it over along with Saco and Glasgow. I thought I had her talked into it until a friend told her an exaggerated story about the mosquitoes along the Milk River. She seized up.
To beat the taxes you about have to go where home values are much lower, sometimes there is a reason for that. Whatever it is, it is probably worth it.

We drove up and looked it over along with Saco and Glasgow. I thought I had her talked into it until a friend told her an exaggerated story about the mosquitoes along the Milk River.
Growing up, we always thought a good punishment for something very evil would be to strap the person to a board naked and leave them on the saco flats for a while.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back