Yeti GOBOX Collection

Bend Over

cbat

So I went to the chiropractor this morning. Simple adjustment between shoulder blades and 1 on neck. 1 on hips.
$65.00 for mid back and neck and then an additional $35.00 for hips so $100.00 total for less than 5 minutes.
What are you paying ?

$50 Co pay per visit. Our local just started a new co-op between other unions with a healthcare center about an extra 15 minute drive but all services there are free to members. Haven't been enough to decide if they're worth it though.

Last edited:
I have an old guy who knows what he is doing. All he has to do is just watch you walk
Head to toe senior discount $40 for a half hour tune up. I go once a month.

i was curious what kind of "bent over" was occurring upon clicking the thread.

i've always been pretty skeptical of chiropractic care.

I think people should spend their money on a physical therapist instead if they have chronic pains.

i was curious what kind of "bent over" was occurring upon clicking the thread.

i've always been pretty skeptical of chiropractic care.

I think people should spend their money on a physical therapist instead if they have chronic pains.

I was that way until I wasn't. I don't rely on chiropractic care, but I've seen it work. I tweaked my knee in 2019 and dealt with it for 2 years expecting soft tissue damage. Finally mentioned it to the chiropractor and she found my fibula was out of place. I got my leg bone popped that day and have been pain free since.

I also feel that a good chiropractor should agree that PT is often necessary though. Mine certainly does.

I stopped going. Chiropractic medicine is a scam IMO. There’s a good bit of info out there about how the neck adjustments can increase the risk of a stroke, and that the adjustments on the whole really don’t do much as any “realignment” doesn’t last very long. Hence why you need to keep going back.

I just got one of those Chirp wheels, and I use that to crack & stretch out my back when it’s feeling bent outta shape. Does about as good as the chiro ever did.

I pay $60 a session

There are scammers but there are also fantastic chiropractors that do great work. Doctors told me I needed back surgery for sure. That was 20 years ago and non-force chiropractic has kept me going.

But no happy endings…..

I don't think I could be paid to go to the chiro. I can get my wife to step on my back for "free".

Haven't been to one in over fifteen years. Maybe half a dozen times during my lifetime. The vitamins and crap they try to peddle is always a laugh. "Sorry. That wasn't me you saw fall off the "stupid" truck yesterday." See ya!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back