Beginners Luck

idahobonecollector

So my wife loves to fish but she grew up fishing in creek and catching lots of fish but no size. So we decided we would take her up to the lake and let her enjoy catching some fish with some size. We were hoping she would catch one that was at least 3-4 pounds to let her feel the fight of a larger sized fish. Little did I know that she would skunk us all and show us how to catch fish. She hooked into and reeled in this bad boy weighing in at a whopping 13 1/2 pounds. She showed us how it was done.

Attachments

• alyfish.jpg
    alyfish.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 353
Darn good fish for her. Of course you took her to a heck of place for her first foray at big fish.

Very cool I call my wife the big fish pig cause thats what she likes catching the biggest when we go anywhere..

what freak'n lake were you at that there was not ice on the water? hmm don't recognize it so must be up north or in the east, or i'm crazy.... looks too be a big brown, maybe a laker?
Matt

what freak'n lake were you at that there was not ice on the water? hmm don't recognize it so must be up north or in the east, or i'm crazy.... looks too be a big brown, maybe a laker?
Matt

This was back in the fall in eastern Idaho. It's a hybrid. I'd love to catch some laketrout someday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back