Beginners Luck

I'm sure we've talked at least once then, probably on a river bank I would guess.

Yep. I am from St. Anthony..

Let's hear it for Eastern Idaho. Have you ever been through Blackfoot? Bet...
Met a guy here in Boise who became my best friend and ended up doing daughter number two's wedding for us. He grew up on a tater farm in Ashton and was in a sled dog racing family. Now sits on the bench, but you would never know it. Kind of miss hunting in 51 as folks grew up in that area.

Yep been through Blackfoot. Haven't hunted or fished in that area but I've been through it. My dad grew up in Ashton and my mom grew up in St. Anthony. Great place to live!

Yep been through Blackfoot. Haven't hunted or fished in that area but I've been through it. My dad grew up in Ashton and my mom grew up in St. Anthony. Great place to live!

My friends dad used to run Targhee Hounds out of Ashton. He is still working on his folks estate as far as the farm is concerned. Almost has me talked into going over there hunting, but damn, a day over, a day back so makes it tough if you only get a week a year to hunt. A road trip to go over and do some fishing is not out of the question though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back