Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

before/after

JCS

I grew my hair out for a few years. I decided it was time to go short. Very short. I dont think I have had hair this short since I was 5. That was quite a few years ago.

Anyway, maybe I will be more respectable around town. I dont think so.

These were taken off my front deck of my home.

Attachments

• hair 001.JPG
    hair 001.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 454
  • hair2 004.JPG
    hair2 004.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 466
Nice view from your porch. What are you doing in those pictures, taking a leak? Make sure you don't hit the slats on the railing! ;)

My wife would be jealous of those locks! :eek: You clean up nicely. I thought maybe you were Lars from Metallica for a minute there.

Lawnboy-most everybody thought I looked like Dave Mustane from Megadeath.

Believe it or not I have quite a bit of gray and could not donate to Locks of Love.

I used to be know as the wild looking coyote hunter guy.....now I am just going to be an average looking coyote hunter.

Attachments

• me 023.JPG
    me 023.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Genes gave me a haircut 15 years ago so I got no wise comments for this post.

:D
I'm in the same boat, just that the "haircut" is just starting...

JCS- Did you keep the hair? If you did, I'd make a predator decoy out of it!! Hope the loss of hair hasn't curbed your desire/need to ROCK!!!! :D

I used to be know as the wild looking coyote hunter guy.....now I am just going to be an average looking coyote hunter.

Yea I think if I stumbled into you coyote hunting I wouldn't of called you girly boy because of your hair. I would of been afraid of you killing and eating me.;) It's funny how it's easy and human nature to judge people from the way they look.
Now if I see you with the short hair I'll yell girly boy and start booking it through the sage to avoid a beating. :D
Thanks for sharing your transformation. You're a brave man.

Wow, you do resemble Dave Mustane. I cut mine in `93, (it doesn`t seem like 18 years ago! :eek:) when I found out my wife was going to have a baby and I didn`t want the poor child confused as to which one was mom! Now I keep it very short. I laugh everytime I see a picture of me holding something dead with my sweet mullet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back