PEAX Equipment

BEAR HUNT

twolfd3

Hunters Helping Hunters is having a raffle grand prize is a fully guided bear hunt in the fall of 2003 in maine by Russel Ponds Outfitters check out oue web site for all the details and for ticket info at htt://www.hhh-usa.org thanks

(EDITED BY MOOSIE: I think you meant http://www.hhh-usa.org YA forgot the "P" :D)

Hey wolf thats great that they are helping you out by donating a hunt like that.It looks like you have a few other good sponsors as well.I might have to buy a ticket when they come out from ya.Let us know when you start selling them. :D

thanks moosie learned my typing from you, what can i say. Kraven tickets go on sale April 1 theres a contact on the web site or just send a check saying you want tickets and i'll send them to ya and i'll get them out to you. the address is Hunters Helping Hunters PO BOX 662 CARROLL IA 51401

TWOLF.. WHAT kind of paperwork needs to be done on a Raffle. I was thinknig about having one here.. BUT I don't know much about them ?!?!!? LEMME know !!! THANX !!

depends on states here we need nothing some state don't allow them at all like KY and TN

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back