Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

BAYED - Official Thread

Big Fin got me too! I got worried for a second that they didn't receive my email! But then saw the just kidding part. Can't wait to see the gun case. Thanks for having a great site and prizes! Thanks Trophy Hides

Congrats blue devil! I need to start reading every word, and quit just scanning in a hurry. I am glad you got your prize. It is a great prize! :D

Randy, for that map set, I just want you to know my handle is spelled s-c-h-m-a-l-t-s

Dang tough to give away good prizes. If he doesn't claim it, you can always draw me, next.

Man some just great prizes going unclaimed by the original winner, really surprises me. Course I guess most guys aren't as addicted to this site as I am. Guess they are probably much better emplyees than I am. LOL

Man some just great prizes going unclaimed by the original winner, really surprises me. Course I guess most guys aren't as addicted to this site as I am. Guess they are probably much better emplyees than I am. LOL

I am on here a lot during the day also. Last night I was on here late too. I was just getting ready to get off line when I saw the new prize post, almost midnight my time. Big Fin is getting in some late nights. This contest has been the most fun, even if I don't win anything. I would be on here all the time anyway, but the contest adds a little more excitement. :D

For you Colorado guys that don't win this prize, the good guys at HuntingGPSMaps made a great donation to the RMBS, so we will have some cool silent auction stuff at our banquet in April. Come on down...you might get a good deal! ;)

Back