Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

BAYED - Official Thread

Now that it's official I would like to thank Big Fin, Leupold and all of those at OYOA for making all of this possible. Hunt Talk has a permanent tab in my browser.

Dang, there are some great prizes to be had! Congrats to all the winners so far. I hope this is one time that wile e. coyote can finally beat the roadrunner!

The next prize is a Black Gold archery sight.

Black Gold makes the best sights in the archery world. While all their competitors have went overseas, many of whom are now regretting the quality and delivery problems of such, Black Gold has stayed an American Made company. Their sites are made, assembled, and shipped from right here in the United States, Montana to be more specific.

But, since I don't shoot those plastic pieces of junk, imported from who knows where, I guess I really can't compare them to the aluminum machined lifetime guaranteed versions built by Black Gold.

I do know that the Black Gold sights I have shot since I started archery hunting have never failed me. I have failed them, but they have not failed me.

Here is a link to the Black Gold website. Stop in and tell them how much you appreciate their support to the On Your Own hunter, and their commitment to keeping people working in the United States.

Black Gold website.

Black Gold feedback link.

All I shoot and couldn't agree more...Great company! :hump:

Black Gold sights are good stuff. Been using one since 1998 and its been great.

ditto what everyone else has said about Black Gold sights, best bow sight I have ever owned. I have been using Black Gold sights for the past 6 years and love them. Their customer service if ever needed is second to none. Great Company!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back