Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BAYED - Official Thread

Not sure what you will be winning but I should be winning the Leupold scope tomorrow.

Congrats to Ringer! Thanks to Otis for sponsoring the show and giving Randy an awesome prize to give away.

mthunter, Otis is the way to go for gun cleaning. It's compact and lightweight. I have 3 sets, one in my waders, one in my upland coat, and one in my pack for big game. Worth there weight in gold.

Hello Randy and all. Has the drawing started yet? I've been working 14 hour days lately and I don't want to miss the announcement postings. Just checking in to see what the schedule is. Thanks. Hitman

I don't think I've ever cleaned my shot gun..... Interesting that people do :D :D

WARNING: Thread hi-jack attempt :eek:

I hardly (ok rarely, close to never) clean my rifles anymore. I might swab down the actions but the barrel never gets anything more then a bore snake.

I had an old timer friend that use to do an unbelievable amount of shooting and claimed he never cleaned his barrels. His favorite gun to shoot was a .300 H&H loaded with Noslers; of which he shot hundreds upon hundreds of rounds through it and all he ever did was hit the action every once in a while with a cloth and oil. After he sold off his gunsmithing business and went to driving truck, he would always stop in WY someplace and shoot scads of jack rabbits at some pretty long ranges (according to him). Yes, this is all "heresay" as I never witnessed it, but the guy was a pretty straight shooter. :D

Last edited:
I think Fin is stuck in another one of those 1 minute meetings... :)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back