BAYED - Official Thread

Big Fin

Any way to lock the thread from comments so that it doesn't turn into a 100 page thread that you have to search through each day to see if your name is called?
Just a thought

Thanks a lot everyone. Thank you Big Fin for putting this together, and a BIG thanks to Mystery Ranch for sponsoring this. September can't get here soon enough! Hopefully I'll find some sheds to strap to the pack here before too long.

Big Fin

Any way to lock the thread from comments so that it doesn't turn into a 100 page thread that you have to search through each day to see if your name is called?
Just a thought

You, and couple other guys have mentioned that. Here is the "Score board" thread. I am the only one who can post to it.

BAYED - Score Board

Continue your comments on this thread. Guess we will see how many views it gets in the next few weeks.

So is the next prize announced today or will it be a ------- you won ------ tomorrow? The suspense is killing me.

Congrats on the pack MHMT! I see the first winner was in Fin's current state...does that mean the next winner will be from his home state? hehehee....

This is freaking awesome. Thanks for putting this together Fin. Although I now find my self daydreaming about winning a prize and using it this fall instead of working like I should be. Is it September yet?????

Congrats on the pack MHMT! I see the first winner was in Fin's current state...does that mean the next winner will be from his home state? hehehee....

Damn, no good deed goes unpunished around here. :D

So is the next prize announced today or will it be a ------- you won ------ tomorrow? The suspense is killing me.

Both the prize and the winner will be announced tomorrow.

You can just pick me up on your way. Idaho isn't that far out of your way unless you own a map.

OK - maps are useless... I'll use one of them high tech point & shoot satellite GPS units and it'll surely be on my way then...:D

If I'm not there in a few weeks.. save my prize for me..... ;)

Congrats, bet you wish you'd won that last year, wasn't your bull in a big blowdown or something? Thanks Randy, for letting us play along.

The prize for tomorrow is Be The Decoy "Speedgoat Hat." Trust me, this stuff works. When people watch the New Mexico archery antelope episode this summer, you are going to have a hard time getting your hands on one of these.

Thanks to Brenden and Mark for supporting this drawing.

Here is a link to their site - Be The Decoy

P1140562.JPG

Next will be Otis product, followed by a Leupold CDS scope, then Black Gold, and Leatherman.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenleafoutfitters
Back