Caribou Gear Tarp

Bass Cabelas Pro?

I guess anyone with Cabelas branded gear like scopes/binos or anything else they have with a "Lifetime" warranty will be screwed. They must have meant THEIR corporate lifetime.

I hunted yesterday evening wearing a Redhead jacket and Cabela's pants. Whichever store has the better prices and the best reviews for the gear I'm looking for normally gets my business. I lived in Nebraska for a year though and I can't count the number of times I wished a Scheel's was close to where I live now. It was so nice to go in and drool over the guns and they seemed to have a few different type of items than either of the other two.

What should I do with my $600 in Cabela's gift cards!!?? Probably should use them soon, eh?

I lean more towards Cabelas as I have one fairly close. I agree that things there changed drastically for the worse when they went public. Less gear and more gadgets, plastic junk and those god-awful pop guns. Our Sportsmans Warehouse closed a few years ago, it sure would be nice to get that back!
I have about $500 in gift cards i am going to burn very soon.

If anyone has been to Scheels in Billings, you wouldn't ever walk into that cabelas again. I used to be a cabelas guy and have a card with them but bc of this merger,i will definitely be getting a Scheels card. I will miss the Cabelas branded gear bc of the quality and no-questions return/exchange policy and good customer service.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back