Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Bambi Insight

Brentster7189

This may come down to some serious controversy...or maybe you are an expert in the Disney movies. I've never fully watched this movie but when I sat down tonight the kids were watching it. It was just coming out of winter and Bambi and his mom were feeding on some spring grass. Suddenly someone is shooting at poor old mom and ends up finally putting her down after a few shots. I have a few theories on this.

1. There used to be spring hunting seasons.
2. It is a poacher.
3. This forest is not in the U.S.
4. Blooper!

I can't wait to hear the smart ass remarks on this one...I mean your interesting thoughts. :rolleyes:

Indeed, but how many of you gaywads took your kids to DW or DL anyway?

Never. But my 2 year old has been running around the house for the last 2 days with the spike elk antler I gave him yesterday saying, "my hoon (horn), my hoon!!"

Never. But my 2 year old has been running around the house for the last 2 days with the spike elk antler I gave him yesterday saying, "my hoon (horn), my hoon!!"

Cash is King!

I won't watch a Disney flick with the wife; a man has to know his enemies.

I think #3 may be the winner. IIRC, Bambi is a folk tale from Germany and Walt took quite a few liberties with the story when making the show.

I was against my son seeing it, but he did and he still wants to shoot critters. If a movie is all it takes to convince my kids to believe those views over the ones I teach I have bigger problems than letting them watch a Walt Disney movie...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back