PEAX Equipment

Badlands Velvet Muley

Congrats on your deer! I would like to shoot my first velvet as well, was the third buck smaller? Or did it not present an opportunity for a shot?

Congrats Pat! This buck couldn't go to a more deserving guy. It has been a long time coming. Excited to have been apart of it.

The story you told us back at camp was epic. Here I though all you had to talk about was a matching set of sheds. Later on in the story I find out you center punched this buck. Classic.

Congratulations Pat. That is a great buck! You guys have definately worked hard and have been killing some great deer out there.

I hope to get out again soon and find a mouth breathing buck, with a lazy eye, who tilts his head and smiles at me while I close to within 30 yards, I target the dumb ones to strengthen the overall genetic pool of the ND mulie herd. It's something Dinkshooter does and he told me all the coolest hunters are doing it. I never question his wisdom!! Your welcome in advance for all we do.

I expect to see pics of a nice CO bull elk soon as well.

Also, I changed jobs. PM me for my new phone #. Your text went to the lady who replaced me at the schools.

Muley1 had that buck in one hand and his junk in the other. I thought it was a little odd, then realized he meant to send it to you. Must be a special bond you two are forming?

She seemed like a nice lady considering the content of the text;) and by the way you're a smart man for adhering to Dink's wisdom as we all should:confused:

As for the Colorado pics you'll have to wait til next year as we're heading to the Bighorn's next week for this year's trip. Hope to post some pics of that one though.

Back