Bad Language post (Adults only) :

Moosie

Grand poopa
I was told once :

We are all faced with choices everyday. We must have integrity in our decisions. Integrity to me, means doing the right thing when no one else is around.

And that same person posted this to me in a PM :

your forum is a laughing stock!!!! alot of people sent me pm's telling me to blow your brokeback stupid gay ass off.

your boy is a fuking poaching piece of shit i hope he loses his wife, kids and serves time in jail for his habit of poaching...i will tell him this shit myself you morman )#$(*))@

I hope he loses his Wife and Kids... WOW. Even for Poaching is a little harsh. I wouldn't want anyone to loose their kids. Not even the guy that wrote this to me.

And a Guy that should know I'm not LDS but regardless attacks my religion if it was mine. WOW !!!! He posts on a Utah hunting site, I'm guesing his new Friends won't be to happy about that.....

It was then followed up with :

why dont you go bone that ugly wife of yours....the one with the fat ass on your website

Now Grant it I let him Know I thought he was a Piece of Chit, but fairs fair ;) He said "I" was mad.... Tsk tsk... someone got pee in their cherios :D

You're right about integrity...that also applies to one's character, although both are pretty much the same. People should let this thing go man...I can not believe you got a message like that...Oh well, consider the source.

Wow, what an idiot. If he doesn't want to be on this site than he should just get out and stay out. He sounds jealous to me of this site and of your family. What a wanker!!!!!!!!!

People should let this thing go

And you know what, I felt the same way and nmotice my Post on mm.com Were I said PM me instead of posting it. I heard once that Gossip won't exist if you don't talk about it.. Or some Crap like that..

...but the point is..... Uhhhh Heck, I probably don't have a Point, Uhhhhhh... My "FAT Ugly wife" just waddled by with a Camo Thong and a Camo 1/2 Shirt and I'm uhhh not really focusing right now...... BB in 1 min ;)

hump

Wow looks like someone needs to get to the pharmacy and get his meds reloaded. I will say he is pretty lame for an internet tough guy, c'mon bring us your A game chitbird.

Moosie said:
My "FAT Ugly wife" just waddled by with a Camo Thong and a Camo 1/2 Shirt and I'm uhhh not really focusing right now...... BB in 1 min ;)

hump

BB in a minute huh..... Sounds like you're planning on giving it to her twice?!? What a nice guy!! :) hump hump !!! :D

SCOTT

Funny how a guy can develop a tough guy side on the internet that he prolly really doesn't have.

He must have fingers of steel to be such a "manly man", Probably just trying to compensate>hump But, it's all Good, Even chitheads can make people take note of a man's convictions and actions. PISS ON HIM! John (Draftsmen must stick together!)

I've held out on posting anything about the 'incident' but this guy takes the cake...

One of the first posts I read by that guy... was something to the effect of "I'm a lawyer and I'm an expert at finding the truth, I went to Cornell"...

99% of the time when someone claims to be an "expert", they'er about as far from it as you can get. My bet is this guy's extent of "law" knowlege came from reading the regulations for handicap access to public buildings...

If the guy was such an "expert" AND a lawyer, how could he not figure out that the two charges could have possibly been the same incident???

What a homo...

Ooooooh! This could get interesting! It's one thing to slam an individual, but to include someone's wife and kids is way over the line. I'm going to MM to see what's going on. You know we have your back, Oscar!

Lawyer, huh? Go figure!

Cornell? Right.. Cornell Elementary School in Crackholler, West Virginia. Forth grade was the best two years of his life.

What a geek!

:cool:

You're to nice. I would of called him out right there. Was it that Safarikid guy that sent you that?

AZ402 said:
I'm always amazed by the toughness of people behind their keyboards.

....I call it logistical bravery Stan...the type of courage that inebriants fortify and intensify.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back