Caribou Gear

Bad Language post (Adults only) :

c'mon, Oscar! We've all scene the pics of you wife!(well, at least the ones you've posted) Shes quite the hottie! You're one lucky dude and you know it!

Moosie said:
Not the Best one but off the Camera phone ... :D

wife.jpg

OHHH dang, now thats a POOPER !!!
She must have a massive rack...look at the fuggin traffic jam she's causing :D

now this could get interesting..... someone should start a post that has the theme of ... This is what my wife looked like when we fist got married. Some of us would be posting pictures 20 years old or more.

Yea right I post a picture of my wife like that I am dead meat.:eek: |oo I am not even going there and all I will say is that from 'Behind' :D your wife moosie is still only a second place winner to my wife. IMHO:D .

If I did that you can bet your sweet bippy it would be the last post I would make until the swelling around my eyes went down and the wife had a new house of funiture!!!!!!!!!!!! John

It's not often when everybody on Hunt Talk is speechless!

HAHA, Yah but once they know were the line is they sure run for it ;)

No, she didn't know I posted it. And I can Tell you She's Second to NON, no offence hump ....:D

She more than likely has no clue you took it. Moosie will find his phone smashed to little pieces if she finds this post. Hey Mo, You got a birthday coming up? I bet the bro would buy you a nice gift for your silence!

No, she didn't know I posted it. And I can Tell you She's Second to NON, no offence ....

that statement is for when she does find out.......("but look honey, i said you were second to none")friggin ass kisser!

Here is a PM I just got from Oscars boy safarikid74:

"whatever asshole
what part of az do live in?
we should meet"

This guy is cool........

AZ402 said:

"whatever asshole
we should meet"

This guy is cool........

...sounds like a toughie to me Stan...especially the "kid" part....literate too.:rolleyes:

....what a revelation!!!...the magic of Caps Lock....must signify he really...really means it this time.

Actually though, he's correct...you are.:D :D :D :D

Well I finally caught up to Safari on MM, my handle is "lucky13" over there. I have a good shot at getting PM'd by him with my post on B_F_E's "Safarisquirt" thread. Take a gander and tell me what you think.

AZ402 said:

"whatever asshole
we should meet"

This guy is cool........

Sounds like he wants an Arizona Asskickin!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back