Caribou Gear

B.A.D.A.S.S. #4 - Sitka Stormfront Jacket

Been buying their gear for several years! Absolutely love it!

Randy......is anyone with some sort of post history going to win something lol. I think everyone that has won has had less than 9 posts.

Depends on how the random numbers came up.

I looked at a lot of the entries and there are plenty of "old timers" missing from the list. Either they did not read the threads about the drawing and did not sign up, or they decided they didn't want to share their information with these sponsors.

I am pretty new to the site and did not see any of this BADASS stuff until after it started, but I wanted to say "good job" on everything you are doing. I was able to pick up the dvds of the old shows and also found out I now have the channel for the current shows and enjoyed the buffalo hunt.

I also have found Sitka Gear to be a great clothing SYSTEM. I have not been uncomfortable in the field since I started using it exclusively rather than a piece here and there.

Depends on how the random numbers came up.

I looked at a lot of the entries and there are plenty of "old timers" missing from the list. Either they did not read the threads about the drawing and did not sign up, or they decided they didn't want to share their information with these sponsors.

Fin, I registered, but have not received any e-mail from sponsors. Hope my entry made it.

Neither... I won a couple years ago, figured I'd sit out and up the odds for others... That and I need more hunting stuff about like I need a hole in my head. :)

No need to give me something just to show support for your great sponsors.

I must say, I have never checked my junk mail so many times as I have the last week. After seeing what's in there, I realize why. LOL

If you signed up on the form we had on the site during August and September, you are in. If you did not, you are out.

If you signed up on the form we had on the site during August and September, you are in. If you did not, you are out.

Arrgh now I'm nervous I remember signing up but like everything else on this phone its hard to say if it worked.

Thought I was entered but no sponsor emails have come???

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back